Boyfriend doesn't like to share personal information to me?

When I ask him when is his birthday then his response were " at the hospital, when the spring, long time ago " then I said to him " don't be so mysterious" then he replied me " I don't like to talk about myself, just it ", if you were me, what should you do? And why did you guys think that he answered me like this? Thanks

611

Most Helpful Guy

• Some things must remain hidden. Once you open that door, it won't close.

• Does it mean that he ain't serious with me?

• It means he doesn't want to bother your mind with what he's bottling in.
      Might be something you don't want to hear, like childhood trauma.