Boyfriend doesn't like to share personal information to me?

When I ask him when is his birthday then his response were " at the hospital, when the spring, long time ago " then I said to him " don't be so mysterious" then he replied me " I don't like to talk about myself, just it ", if you were me, what should you do? And why did you guys think that he answered me like this? Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some things must remain hidden. Once you open that door, it won't close.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it mean that he ain't serious with me?

• It means he doesn't want to bother your mind with what he's bottling in.
      Might be something you don't want to hear, like childhood trauma.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hard to tell.. Might be trying to be cool mysterious, but to be honest this response just sounds moronic to me..

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all men like this.. May be he is teasing u... let play his game and donot ask again... if he ask anything from u.. u can answer you are smart enough to figer it out... u not know about him well then u r in earlier phase of ur relationship... if he usually do like this and not share things about him then u should think about it and share ur concerns with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Good god, telling someone your birthdate isn’t fucking “talking about yourself“.

Any guy who said that to me I’d tell to get in touch with me when he decides to return to reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I told my wife after 2 years i met her that i took a Arrow to the knee. didn't have the courage to tell her. I post a lot about it on the internet tho. I even think they put it in a videogame as a joke. So maybe she already knew

0|0
    0|0
  • What a complete bell-end... ok its nice to keep some things private but his birthday?

TOP TIP: Don't name his as your "phone a friend" if you ever get on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire".

0|0
    0|0
  • If this is an online LDR watch your step. Seems like he doesn't know basic relationship etiquette to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm, he's probably trying to act mysterious, or at least it seems. Either that or he's unsure whether to give much info about him to avoid showing weaknesses. Give him time, and he'll eventually open up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally that’s a dealbreaker for me I’d dump him definitely to his face question if he even wants to be with me

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy hides a lot from you it's going to get annoying so like make him tell you later on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Next time come up and whisper into his ear "I know you work for MI6"

0|0
    0|0
  • He is smart.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why do you think so?

• Because by doing that he keeps valuable information you can use against him later on to himself

• I hate when guys act like that

0|0
    0|0
  • He took John gottis job

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't ready to commit maybe?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah really? But why do you think so?

• Show All
    • No needs to say sorry. It was just me the one who ain't know what to do after getting answered like this

• 😊😊
      I hope you're well.

• Catfish

0|1
    0|0
  • He's a vague one, eh?

Maybe he had a bad past?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes