First date was great then she gradually changed?

So I went out with a girl and our first date was great, we talked a lot, at the end of the day everything was nice. For the next 3 days she kept writing to me first but always dissapear during discussions. I asked her out again but she found excuses. I believed them. Today ( 5 days later) i asked her a third time she explained that she wants us to be friends and then i said okay, since she's quite nice as a friend, and then got angry at me for insisting on going out saying she doesn't want to go out with anyone (which she actually did in the meantime) and she'll tell me when she wants. Now i totally do not understand this attitude. Maybe I did something wrong i'm missing?
P. s. at the end of the first date she gave me a strong hug and then playfully hit me with her fists, probably expecting a kiss, a move i didn't try making

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She's not really interested, just move on

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, thanks, was just wondering if I did something wrong since the first few days she was way too into me then she suddenly became cold. And well I'm trying to understand things so i can get better

Recommended myTakes