Would you date someone you’ve only met once?

You chatt with her/him and actually met them once. You found them really attractive. Would you date them?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C
I mean, you only texted and then actually met only once!

69

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... yeah, isn't that the point of dating? To get to know someone? The thing is, especially as I get older, I lean far, far more towards instinct when making decisions like this and I actually try to be less rational. I might be overcompensating for perceived relationship mistakes in the past, but so long as it's not just physical attraction (I know you seem to imply that, but that's not what I'm thinking here), then I actually think it's a good idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• What? Isn't that what dating is? I don't understand!

• After the update, I still don't get it! This is why dating always seemed so bloody weird to me, hanging out with people you don't know NOT AS FRIENDS!