Would you date someone you’ve only met once?

You chatt with her/him and actually met them once. You found them really attractive. Would you date them?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I mean, you only texted and then actually met only once!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... yeah, isn't that the point of dating? To get to know someone? The thing is, especially as I get older, I lean far, far more towards instinct when making decisions like this and I actually try to be less rational. I might be overcompensating for perceived relationship mistakes in the past, but so long as it's not just physical attraction (I know you seem to imply that, but that's not what I'm thinking here), then I actually think it's a good idea.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What? Isn't that what dating is? I don't understand!

0|1
    0|0
    • After the update, I still don't get it! This is why dating always seemed so bloody weird to me, hanging out with people you don't know NOT AS FRIENDS!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It can definitely happen , it all depends on how much of an impression she left on me (also how much of an impression I left on her). It’s hard but it can work.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's sort of the point of going out on dates... to get to know them better.
    So yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that theirs a generation of people who have fucked people they just met dating ain't far off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not? That's what dating is for - to get to know. duh.

0|0
    0|0
    • On update...
      Changes nothing. Go have coffee, talk. See if they're actually someone worth getting to know, worth dating. Go from there. Seriously. It's not that tough. Seems people this day are incapable of simple conversation, dialog. That's where it all starts.

• Yea, I would. And I have. It all depends on the person and what you both are willing to except.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I found like good chemistry but again I'm too awkward to do anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that's pretty much the point of dating

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah