Is smoking a deal breaker for you?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Let me extend this question a little bit. Would smoking a electronic cigarett also be a deal breaker for your, when normal cigs already are? Please comment and explain :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'll try my hardest to get them to quit.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's so far the best answer I got. Thank you for being that social!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Okay so i know a lot of people hate vaping and what not but is it really bad for you if its non nicotine?

Its a deal breaker for both my girlfriend to smoke normal cigarettes but yet we love to vape, it relaxes us because all it is, is taking a deep breath with flavor usually it will taste like ice cream sundae or creamsoda. It doesn't have nicotine so why worry about it.

0|1
    0|0
    • There are studies showing that the steam of an e cig mostly stays in the lungs. Basically you have water in your lungs then.

• I've heard of that too, along with popcorn lung but i figure it is from over use. I understand that there's a bad side to everything and i accept whats coming. I try not to worry too much about it though.

• Well I smoke but I’m not a full smoker. I would like the other person to have control over it. I find smoking sexy

0|2
    1|1
    • do you find lung cancer and black lungs sexy too?
      https://i.stack.imgur.com/M3HtZ.jpg

• Show All
    • @LongWhiteBeard I agree it’s a bad habit. I have control though and I intend to stop it when I’m ready

• I said duh in joking manner, so I'm not being aggressive. People often smoke cause of monkey see monkey do, it's a societal thing plus smoking is still being promoted in movies and of course, by other people.

• Well never smoked and don't mind someone someone who smoke it as long as its just cigarette anything else is a no no but this talking for smn who never dated a smoker my friends often told me I'd find it gross but eh waiting to make my own opinion on that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would prefer my man not to smoke. Not healthy for me or him. There’s lots of bad effects. Have you tried nicotine gum?

0|1
    0|0
    • Not yet. I have always been against smoking. Had a lot of argues with my ex when she smoked. I have just smoked on parties, now it became quite casual since I'm single again. Would quit it for my girlfriend but I don't have one xD

• Definitely!
    I would never date a smoker again.
    Freakin grossss
    Dont wanna kiss someone with bad breath.
    can't stand that shit.

1|1
    0|0
  • It stupid and it can get you killed. like most thing these days.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes did you hear that Starbucks has to mark their coffees now with the warning that it could cause cancer?

• I am was born in UK. costa is popular there and I got a subway points cards.

• Yes, but if he’s not a full on smoker than that’s fine. I just hate the smell of it through there clothes and stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • For me, yes. I don't really care if i am super attractive to you, smoking is still a big turn off for me.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes its deal breaker, i don't smoke and I find it to be disgusting and useless habit. People are wondering how to end cancer yet contribute to one of the many things that cause cancer makes no damn sense. I work in hospital with people who do have cancer and would give anything to be cancer free, yet we have people pissing away their health and increasing their own risks of getting it. It's sad. Hopefully in in the near future smoking will become obsolete and people find it a foolish and uncool thing to do.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. I smoke myslef though, so I guess I'm kind of biased.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah it's a deal breaker - I just can't stand dating a smoker, even vape. I'm just not trying to put my Heath at risk..

0|1
    0|0
  • E-cig is ok. Normal cigarettes are a biiig turn off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes hate it. Hate esigs too. Will never date a smoker.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a deal-breaker but definitely not an amazing trait to have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't want to end up as a passive smoker with lungs cancer..

0|2
    0|0
  • Would smoking a electronic cigarett also be a deal breaker
    -- No

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking is gross. I would never date a smoker. But if she is willing to stop, then I might.

0|1
    0|0
  • So long as you smoke outside we’re good

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't keep relationship with smoker.

0|1
    0|0
    • But would you start one when she promised you to end smoking?

• I hate kissing a guy with smokers breath.

1|2
    0|0
  • Fuck yes should be an option

0|1
    0|0
  • feels discriminated :(

0|1
    0|0
  • absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • One trillion percent

0|1
    0|0
  • idc as long as they're hot

0|1
    0|0
  • yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • YEAH INDEED

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's not. I think smoking look cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Normal cigs? No. E-cigs? yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|1
    0|0
  • Not necessarily..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and tobacco based product is a no deal for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's a deal breaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • It feels like licking an ashtray... bleh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a deal breaker for me

0|1
    0|0
  • ex smoked.. couldnt deal

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Yuck mouth. 😝

0|1
    0|0
  • dont smoke

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Its a pro if She smokes weed

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes can't stand smoking

0|1
    0|0
  • Smoking hot is great

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I hate smoking with passion

0|1
    0|0
  • Ovi not

0|1
    0|0
  • This is just my opinion, I don't see how people like to smoke, it causes lots of problems for your health and they probably cost a lot if you do it often. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but this is how I see smoking.

0|2
    0|0
    • There's absolutely no need for you to excuse yourself. You're completely right! Smoking is bad and can cause people to death.

• Smoking is vulgar and unhealthy in my opinion, only shows how much the person doesn't have self-control, or they're doing it to look bad-boy'ish 🤷

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes