Is there such thing anymore of sweet caring guys?

I wanna meet a sweet caring guy who likes the little romantic things like picnic in a park or just cuddling up with each other not just sex.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Then you're a rare female, because all the ones I've seen traveling around the country want. 1. A cocky guy who spends a lot of cash and goes out clubbing, or 2. Aun unemployed wannabe gangster who acts tough, smokes weed and has her pay his bills. 3. A frat boy type who comes from a family of money and has the morals of a sewer rat, or 4. A totally emasculated guy who's so wimpy a cockroach would whip his ass, so she can step all over him. Any guy I've seen who doesn't fit 1 or more of these stigmas-gets totally ignored by females. Self sufficient? Not wimpy? Not a lazy, excuse making doper? Someone who helps others? Not from a family of money? Translation... to girls today... you're a LOSER.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes I totally agree with you with everything you have said. Yes I am not like those types of girls

• Show All
    • Oh wow what an experience enjoy

• Reverse the genders... and it's probably true for girls too. Which guy is more likely to have a strong work ethic, decent morals and be self sufficient? The gangsta guy smokin weed and poppin bottles at the club in Atlanta, or the contractor in rural Kansas?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Well, I personally am not even really interested in sex, although I am like super young and too young for all that stuff. I've always been one to put others before myself, and I do take other people seriously while some others would just brush them off. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a a lot of them. The problem is that the attractive ones are usually taken right away and the average looking ones remain. People tend to ignore a caring guy just because of his looks. Some people also dont find niceness so attractive. And thats why Nice guys are usually the friends of girls and not the boyfriends.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes there are people like that out there, usually they're not the outgoing guys though

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been wondering whether there are women who want that. It's exactly what I try to give to women I'm dating, but I feel like I'm being too nice, people who are less nice to the girls they date seem to be much more successful

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes I have also heard that from one of my guy friends he’s struggling to. I really don’t understand what goes through our minds sometimes they then say they get treated like crap well hello pick the right guys

• There is, just you girls are too busy chasing after the thug niggers to actually see them.

1|2
    0|0
  • You'll get bored of that after a while and complain about nice guys

1|1
    0|0
    • Um ok but everyone wants something different

• You will get so many guy like that... Sex is not everything for even boys.

1|0
    0|0
  • We are everywhere, but girls are just busy chasing guys who's got 'the looks' and are rough..

0|0
    0|0
  • hi right here

1|0
    0|0
  • How you start your reach?

1|0
    0|0
  • You could find him or her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see them everywhere