Is there such thing anymore of sweet caring guys?

I wanna meet a sweet caring guy who likes the little romantic things like picnic in a park or just cuddling up with each other not just sex.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Then you're a rare female, because all the ones I've seen traveling around the country want. 1. A cocky guy who spends a lot of cash and goes out clubbing, or 2. Aun unemployed wannabe gangster who acts tough, smokes weed and has her pay his bills. 3. A frat boy type who comes from a family of money and has the morals of a sewer rat, or 4. A totally emasculated guy who's so wimpy a cockroach would whip his ass, so she can step all over him. Any guy I've seen who doesn't fit 1 or more of these stigmas-gets totally ignored by females. Self sufficient? Not wimpy? Not a lazy, excuse making doper? Someone who helps others? Not from a family of money? Translation... to girls today... you're a LOSER.

• Yes I totally agree with you with everything you have said. Yes I am not like those types of girls

• Oh wow what an experience enjoy

• Reverse the genders... and it's probably true for girls too. Which guy is more likely to have a strong work ethic, decent morals and be self sufficient? The gangsta guy smokin weed and poppin bottles at the club in Atlanta, or the contractor in rural Kansas?