How do you come to accept that you’re race isn’t desired by women?

I’m biracial black/white but people appear to be color blind and fully consider me black so for those purposes I will cover dating statistics. Black men, Indian men and Asian men have the lowest dating odds with whites having the highest. I message based on similar interests but I never can get a response sometimes i wonder if I was a different race would I get a response
Updates:
Good opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a race so much... it's a region. I'm bi-racial, the son of immigrants. Females in the South wouldn't even walk on the same side of the street as me. Paranoid to the max. I didn't have that problem at all on the West Coast or NE. The South isn't very culturally global. They're not used to anything outside the box. If you were in an urban area in Ca, or Salt Lake (lot of Polynesians and Latinos there), or Seattle or Alaska or Hawaii... you wouldn't get that. I find that attitude towards anyone outside the box pervasive in regions where Blacks and/or Whites outnumber everyone else 9 to 1.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I have heard that interracial dating is really accepted in Florida and California

• Show All
    • But that's just my point. 1/3 of the whole nations populace lives within a 5 hr drive of the Boroughs. So its not Missippi that's indicative of the nations majority. Put Ca into the mix, and that means HALF of the nations populace lives in either Ca, or within a 5 hr drive of the Boroughs. No matter to me anymore. Im in Alaska. DELIRIOUSLY happy its the polar opposite of the Lower 48 in every way. We want the people there to stay there. Im done.

• Alaska isn't very diverse either. Other than a very specific tribe of Native Americans (Eskimo), and Caucasian people, what other races, or cultures are there?

Most Helpful Girl

• black women don't desire black men?

0|0
    0|0
    • So you’re saying people have to date the same race and like I covered up top I’m part black part white

• Show All
    • @demonics once again I’m not black I’m mixed

• I don't settle for black men LOL

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The data sets I've seen do show a lower than average response rate for black men vs. white men when messaging non-black women.

However, I've never seen the stats adjusted for income. I have seen stats (sometimes from the same source) showing a significant positive connection between male income and response rate. We -know- that the average black male's income in the u. s. is lower than the average white or Asian male's. If the data sets we're looking at here are typical, we can expect that some of the white-black gap is attributable to money, not skin. Maybe that doesn't help if you're broke, but just be aware those data conclusions are commingled.

Besides that the response rate for white men over black men is like... maybe 1/3 better? The response rate of good looking men versus average men is like 500% better. Yeah, race makes a bit of difference, but YOU make most of the difference.

Keep working on you, have a great profile, don't get down, it's tough, but really try to push along and build a great life people will want to be part of, and if they don't --- you still have the great life.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have goals and those goals will take me to Manhattan and the city speaks for itself you have to have very high income to live in Manhattan

• It also has a single male/female ratio skewed heavily in your favor.

• Well that’s the thing once I elevate myself to that level I’m no longer gonna be thinking about a relationship and I will just see it as a waste of my time

• Statistical disadvantage doesn't mean impossible. Plus being mixed race, you do have some genetic advantage (looks, health...).
    It's a global package and whichever disadvantages you have, you must make up for with advantages you do have.
    And I know how hard (debilitating even) it can get nowadays. Keep hope and theorycraft your way to love!

0|0
    0|0
    • It dosent mean anything if it never comes to fruition like I have extremely good health, not so sure about looks cause of my lack of dating cause I could be or I might not be

• Stop viewing it as a consequence of something you can't control, what's the point

0|0
    0|1
    • I can’t control it

• That's what I just said. If you're not desired stop thinking it's because of race, since you can't control it.

• But it is because of race I have had women tell me you’re nice but I just don’t date mixed guys

• Its not race... many women love mixed men. You just have to find your niche. Im white blonde hair pale light green eyes and many girls find that unattractive... they are a minority but still tge point is some women find me irresistibly attractive and some just don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • From my experienced, both men, and women tend to love bi-racial people, as long as it's a mix between Caucasian, and African.

• If you mean online dating, I think most men--regardless of race--have a difficult time getting responses.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really look at the response rate statistics

• Even the best response for a guys race was like 3 times lower than the worse girls from my memory lol.

• Easy to find out with editing software these days.

scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...29411584_n.jpg

scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...73849344_n.jpg

If that doesn't work, then... sorry homie maybe you're just ugly. Are you in shape at least?

0|0
    0|0
  • Men aren’t desired by women period. Doesn’t matter the race

0|0
    0|0
  • Im pretty sure a lot of black guys have girlfriends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you fixated on white women? does that mean that other races aren't desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it depends on the girl what she likes

0|0
    0|0
    • But dude there are statistics posted online that are consistent with race preferences

• Show All
    • They don’t care they are already in relationships some are even married

• ... i Mean like a professional

• I'm white and I have been single all my life, why do other races have the lowest dating odds? there is nothing wrong with them, it's confusing, and there is nothing wrong with mixed race either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not understand question.

You trying to say, that you single, because all women are racist to you?

Do not forget ~70% off statistics are made up or inaccurate...

0|0
    0|0
    • Including this statistic you just came up with

• Show All
    • Yes, I'm 100% for that, people should see you for who you truly are.

And you should act like that and accept reality as all of it, not just pick an choose best bits...

• And I do my behaviors music taste the way I talk everything about me dude shows I am a mixture of two races

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes