How do you come to accept that you’re race isn’t desired by women?

I’m biracial black/white but people appear to be color blind and fully consider me black so for those purposes I will cover dating statistics. Black men, Indian men and Asian men have the lowest dating odds with whites having the highest. I message based on similar interests but I never can get a response sometimes i wonder if I was a different race would I get a response
Good opinions

113

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not a race so much... it's a region. I'm bi-racial, the son of immigrants. Females in the South wouldn't even walk on the same side of the street as me. Paranoid to the max. I didn't have that problem at all on the West Coast or NE. The South isn't very culturally global. They're not used to anything outside the box. If you were in an urban area in Ca, or Salt Lake (lot of Polynesians and Latinos there), or Seattle or Alaska or Hawaii... you wouldn't get that. I find that attitude towards anyone outside the box pervasive in regions where Blacks and/or Whites outnumber everyone else 9 to 1.

• Yeah I have heard that interracial dating is really accepted in Florida and California

• But that's just my point. 1/3 of the whole nations populace lives within a 5 hr drive of the Boroughs. So its not Missippi that's indicative of the nations majority. Put Ca into the mix, and that means HALF of the nations populace lives in either Ca, or within a 5 hr drive of the Boroughs. No matter to me anymore. Im in Alaska. DELIRIOUSLY happy its the polar opposite of the Lower 48 in every way. We want the people there to stay there. Im done.

• Alaska isn't very diverse either. Other than a very specific tribe of Native Americans (Eskimo), and Caucasian people, what other races, or cultures are there?

Most Helpful Girl

• black women don't desire black men?

• So you’re saying people have to date the same race and like I covered up top I’m part black part white

• @demonics once again I’m not black I’m mixed

• I don't settle for black men LOL