Should I ask her whats up or not?

About a week ago I've met a wonderful lady, weve exchanged numbers and agreed to meet tonight after a few whatsapp messages. I've sent her a text a couple of days ago and no reply.. Should i ask her if we are going to meet tonight? I feel like its not cool and i dont want to come out pushy and respect her space. What would you do? Text her? Call? Forget about it?
  • Call her
    Vote A
  • Text
    Vote B
  • Do nothing, if she would like she knows me number
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just send her a quick text like 'Hey are we still meeting, I don't mind if we aren't or you're not interested I would just like to know. Either way no hard feelings and I hope you have a great day.'

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i think you shouldn´t do anything, if she is interested she will call. Anyways simple go there, ok if she doesn´t come you will have wasted a few bucks, but it is better to waste some few bucks and know she wasn´t all that interested than try to push her around. In fact i think it is a shit test, if you don´t call you are approved, she wants to test your level of interest, do nothing, it will be way easier of she perceive your level of interest as low or medium, she will do much more for you if she is really interested, this is the way things work, sadly, because it is a great and stupid bullshit, but anyways just wait for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did she see the message?

0|0
    0|0
    • I believe she did

• Oh maybe she ain't interested mate, if she has seen it and hasn't responded yet, she either was annoyed or not sure bout it?
      If u really like her, u should call her or (idk if u know where she lives) send her flowers or give them to her and ask her out
      Maybe that will make up her mind
      If u can her, act like u didn't send that message and am have forgotten and If she seems annoyed just let it be
      If she sounds alright then ask her out

Recommended myTakes