HELP!! ShouldI tell him thank you for what he’s done for me?

There is a guy that I currently like we are friends. It’s coming to the last two weeks of high school as seniors before we part ways and go do our own things in life. Anyways this guy has done a lot for me that past two years of high school and I don’t know if I should tell him thank you for just being there. I went into my junior year of high school done with everything. When I walked in on my first day of English and sat behind him. He turned around smiled and said hi to me I remember thinking to myself ok you can get through this. And since we’ve gotten closer and I’ve gotten out of a dark place. If I tell him I’m person I know I will start to cry and won’t be able to fully tell him. Should I text him or write him a letter?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why though are u going to stop talking to him I don't see why u are acting like this is the end of the friendship

0|0
    0|0
    • He’s leaving for a two year mission trip

Most Helpful Girl

• Write a letter. Its more meaningful. He’ll appreciate it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think that you should tell him in person. The tears, the silence, a long hug... To me they say more than words. If you aren't able to talk at the moment, i think he will understand what your trying to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you truly appreciate him tell him face to face. Even if you cry it will show him how much he meant to you. Don't cop out on important things with text messages or letters.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel like then you should. If I were in your place I would had thanked him face-to-face like

0|0
    0|0
  • Write a letter. It's more personal that way.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes