I think I accidentally gave him the wrong number?

A guy I like and have been flirting with a lot, asked for my number. I typed it in his phone for him. But I haven't heard from him (it's been 2 days). Now I'm actually starting to think it's the wrong number. I just switched to a new number and still confuse the sequence a bit. Of course it could also be he decided to not contact me after all (even though he did seem very interested at the time we spoke).

What should I do?
Wait a bit longer?
Or contact him? I don't have his number but I can find him on Instagram/Facebook.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you accidentally gave him the wrong number and he tried to contact you, he maybe thinks you gave him the wrong number on purpose. Of course there is the possibility that you gave him the right number and he just didn't text you yet or isn't planning on texting you, but then why would he ask for your number in the first place?
    It's been 2 days, I would contact him :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooh... that's interesting... hmm... Well I suppose it's going to be awkward any way you do it. But I suppose you could say I got a new number recently and give it to him. If he goes I got that already then you could oops my bad. But being friends on Facebook might surpass the need to make sure he has the right number

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHG!!! Did you get in contact with him?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's possible he is trying to not seem too eager. I would give him another day or two, if you have a way to contact him more casually, like you have mutual friends on FB and you see him comment on something, do it that way. He won't feel like you're giving him the run around or playing games, just that you made a goof.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes contact him.

Wait any longer and his interest will disappear. Or worse he might think you gave him the wrong number on purpose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Contact him. The upside of starting a relationship is so much bigger than the downside of momentary embarrassment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course you should find him on fb or instagram. Also you will show him your interest to him by that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get in touch. No matter what happens at least you'll know.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't text you in a few days, reach out on FB.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes contact him he probably would be excited to hear from you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 days is a short time to be worried.

0|0
    0|0
  • Contact him and see of u gave him the right number

0|0
    0|0
  • Just contact him. It’s not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find him and contact right away

0|0
    0|0
  • Then regret your whole life if it's gonna work

0|0
    0|0
  • Look for him text him or whatever dm him, and explain the situation

0|0
    0|0
  • Contact him on instagram or facebook. if you wait too long he might think you flaked him on purpose and go for another girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes