I think I accidentally gave him the wrong number?

A guy I like and have been flirting with a lot, asked for my number. I typed it in his phone for him. But I haven't heard from him (it's been 2 days). Now I'm actually starting to think it's the wrong number. I just switched to a new number and still confuse the sequence a bit. Of course it could also be he decided to not contact me after all (even though he did seem very interested at the time we spoke).

What should I do?
Wait a bit longer?
Or contact him? I don't have his number but I can find him on Instagram/Facebook.

215

Most Helpful Girl

• If you accidentally gave him the wrong number and he tried to contact you, he maybe thinks you gave him the wrong number on purpose. Of course there is the possibility that you gave him the right number and he just didn't text you yet or isn't planning on texting you, but then why would he ask for your number in the first place?
    It's been 2 days, I would contact him :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooh... that's interesting... hmm... Well I suppose it's going to be awkward any way you do it. But I suppose you could say I got a new number recently and give it to him. If he goes I got that already then you could oops my bad. But being friends on Facebook might surpass the need to make sure he has the right number

• Thanks for the MHG!!! Did you get in contact with him?