How do you prefer to meet people when you're single and looking, dating sites or irl?

1045

Most Helpful Guy

• Irl is so much better. Conversations are genuine and you can actually interact with the person. It is also easier to pick up good vibes from the person to see if things are going to progress into a further relationship.

Reason most people date online is because life can be hectic for the person so meeting people with the same intent and similar interests is convenient. It also works as a way of easing into dating if you are shy.

Just watch out because dating irl means you gotta exert your confidence and not come off creepy or too weird, and also online there are some crazy people. But hey that is how dating is anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• My hope when I was single was to meet someone in person unexpected and just to hit it off.
    Online dating wasn't something l wanted to do but I did try it out for a while, but I actually came across my S. O. on here through a question he asked. 😆😆😆.

So although it wasn't in person it was definitely unexpected.