How do you prefer to meet people when you're single and looking, dating sites or irl?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Irl is so much better. Conversations are genuine and you can actually interact with the person. It is also easier to pick up good vibes from the person to see if things are going to progress into a further relationship.

Reason most people date online is because life can be hectic for the person so meeting people with the same intent and similar interests is convenient. It also works as a way of easing into dating if you are shy.

Just watch out because dating irl means you gotta exert your confidence and not come off creepy or too weird, and also online there are some crazy people. But hey that is how dating is anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My hope when I was single was to meet someone in person unexpected and just to hit it off.
    Online dating wasn't something l wanted to do but I did try it out for a while, but I actually came across my S. O. on here through a question he asked. 😆😆😆.

So although it wasn't in person it was definitely unexpected.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In real life! Online dating sucks! At least for me... I can't get any responses back, no one will give me a chance. At least dating in real life, it gives you the ability to show yourself, and not simply based on a resume with a picture

0|0
    0|0
  • dating sites are Soo disappointing and so can in real life but the real life ones can't hide behind a digital picture that you have no idea if that's who they really are like dating sites do. I'm in the same pickle here. Been talking to several people and they turn up a fake scam profile made to get men to throw money at a beautiful model but in real life it's a guy at a computer

0|0
    0|0
  • IN REAL LIFE!!! i love meeting knew people and im also a people watcher so i love to see how they interact and body language

1|0
    0|0
  • IRL is much better.

90% of people online are fake, don't live near you, or have some other issue.

IRL people can't hide and deceive as easily as those online.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think dating apps help that much. I think that for the whole dating scene it is better to look and meet people in real life. I haven't a girlfriend at the moment, but I meet the most of my friends who are females through real life situations like school or party's and in my opinion you have a better connection with them when you meet them in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I met my boyfriend on here and we are now almost in 10 months ( date in August laast year lived with him since Oct last year )

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm using dating sites, just because it's much simpler to find people.
    But I would prefer to have met people in real life, because you have a better impression of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fairly shy person and won't strike up a conversation with a beautiful woman because of the fear of being rejected. Dating sites seem to make it a little easier to get to know someone without the direct fear of being rejected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Irl but people are shy so I meet most that I've dealt with online.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely in person, but dating sites is a bit more convenient (but still sketchy)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like meeting in person even though there is a chance of the encounter bombing I know that I will someone one new.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to be the way I'm... Bcz show off don't work last

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my current boyfriend on Facebook. We makes time to go out in a pubic to be safe .

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like to meet people while doing my hobbies, martial arts and video games mainly

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to go to their house the first time and hang out

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life. It's just seems more natural and sometimes safer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. I like using a dating site to talk at first and do a bit of recon to see how the person responds or what they are in to as far as a relationship.
    If they pass we move to an IRL date, if not I black them.
    IRL If they aren't too domanint, if chemistry is good then it and I feel I can trust them it can proceed.
    IRL is a requirement however. I've had dates where the person may sound really good on line but we have no chemistry in person.
    This is why I don't do LDR.

The reason I do it like this is I've had to fight for my life, and know others who have been beat or killed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well dating sites don't help you most of times so looking around you is better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real life, girls on dating sites rate themselves much higher than what they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Irl because i'm really awkward when it comes to talking on social media

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in a town in the middle of nowhere so i have to use a site

0|0
    0|0
  • GO TO PARTIES AND MAKE EYE CONTACT
    Men love that and if he is not that shy, he would approach you

0|0
    0|0
  • IRL, I feel pressured if the first time I meet someone is a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • IRL for sure. I'm not much of a fan of dating sites

0|0
    0|0
  • You can date online and meet up because probably the other person is looking the same as you

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life would be nice but no one ever approaches me lol...

0|0
    0|1
  • I would say real life it’s more authentic but it shouldn’t matter if you have a connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Find it a good way is to go out and talk with people of the opposite sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Real life all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Best to do it in real life... easiest online

2|0
    0|0
  • In real life

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say irl but i don't like going out :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I try dating sites and sometimes in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Irl is ALWAYS better.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on if anyone in irl interests me

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating sites as I'm too shy

0|1
    0|0
  • Irl anytime

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating sites

0|0
    0|0
  • Any way... Aslong as we meet each other somehow

0|0
    0|0
  • IRL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiger tiger

0|0
    0|0
  • Irl. Better communication. Deeper experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life. Dating sites are cringe

0|0
    0|0
    • You want the guy to approach you, or are you gonna approach him

• Apps will be preferred

0|0
    0|0
  • Irl... dating apps haven't been worth anything

0|0
    0|0
  • In real life, that way you can't be catfished.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm shy person, so I prefer dating sites

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels nice to do in real lofe

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating sites, its easier

0|0
    0|0
  • All the above I just roll with it