What boy outfits girl like?

Do girls like jogger or tight t-shirts or formal shirts and pants or nightes etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A T-shirt and jeans are usually good enough, as long as they fit well. Men in suits are also super hot, if it fits the occasion.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know , your sense of dressing is awesome and i also found that you can judge me well , I want to know how i look , impressive or ok or below then ok , but my points are very less , so would you give me your email id , i will sent the pic. -

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Anything decent with nice smell. That said she obviously wouldn't like a jogger if you wear that for prom

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the occasion actually. When rhe mood is light nd cozy, were outsits according to it. If it's a formal program, were formal shirts not joggers. Various outfits exists for the fact that there are different environments. If you make a fool out of yourself wearing wrong outfits wrong time, girls won't find it attractive.
    And it also depends on your comfortzone. You will look more attractive in the outfit that makes you feel comfortable in that place and you will be able to express yourself more.

For my personal preferance, I like guys in suit cz they look more masculine but also find myself liking a guy in t-shirt or joggers cz they look more bright and cheerful. Girls mood never stays in the same outfit you know :3.
    So don't bother yourself and ha e fun 🍷

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes