Why would a guy smell a girl’s hair?

He asked me out on a date and when he picked me up - he gave me a hug and then sniffed my hair. Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• So he can remember what you smell like. Smell is one of the strongest memory types. So he want to remember that moment for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • It smells really nice, very feminine. Who knows, biologically there might be some sort of pheromone thing going on too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Pheramones.

You might not realize this, but you're giving off pheramones that attract him. He probably doesn't realize that either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get, that you feel like that was weird, it isn't normal to that, I probably isn't too good around people especially girls, try not show him, that you find that too weird or be upset, that can really hurt a guy especially if he's not all too confident about himself, you can try to tell him, that you don't feel too comfortable doing things like that already, later in a relationship things like that aren't anything weird, it's normal for a guy to like the smell of his Partner, I enjoy the smell of my Girlfriends shampoo/conditioner, if he does it in a really weird way, just tell him it makes you feel uncomfortable when he does it, i'm sure he'll get that

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls put stuff that smells nice in their hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooo... right on the first day? That was a bold move because genuinely it was weird to sniff someone's hair right in the first date

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair obviously smelled very nice and he just wanted to take it in. It's not unusual really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he liked the way it smelled. Women use fragrant shampoos, and a lot of men love the smell of women's hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because normally all girls hair smell nice, well at least mine does anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well don't know about others but I would really like it if my girls hair smells good when I hug her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I two luv smelling the scent of girl's hair as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's entirely possible that he just thought your hair smelled nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it probably just smelled good. Its probably nothing more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he doesn't want a stinky hoe.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes