Do girls really dig abs?

I know abs make you look better but are they really worth the effort im already an average body type i could get abs if i did core exercises for maybe 2 months but would getting jack help me get a girlfriend?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all girls Every Woman is different some girls like girls some girls like nerds some girls like wimps some girls like bodybuilders some girls like just toned bodies my personal like you his abs and that tends to be the norm but not everyone is the norm

• Also you should what's your body type allows for if you're built for a muscular tone then you should have a healthy physique but if you're not built for such things then do what your body tells you be healthy and you'll be attractive