I really like this girl I work with. I’m reluctant to ask her out because I’m not sure if she likes me, can someone help with some advice?

I hope someone can help me. I’ve never had much luck with girls. I’ve either been rejected of been played for attention.

But there is this female colleague I’ve known for 5 years and I’m beginning to really like her. I started interacting with her properly earlier on this year and since then we interact almost everyday. From me going to her office and having a laugh of even having a cigarette break with her outside Sometimes, I see her at the exit door at the end of the day and she lurks around until we walk out together and have a chat for 10 seconds to the main car park exit. I even drop her home sometimes and we just talk and laugh.

We get on so well, she laughs at all my jokes even if they are not funny. The last couple of week the interaction has gotten much stronger. Yesterday, I went to put some tools back and had a 10min chat of pure laughter. I also caught her looking at my crotch but i didn’t say anything.

Today I thought maybe I wouldn’t interact with her but it happened i ended up having to go to her office to get some tools from the storage cabinet. As, I walked in she got excited like she’s not seen me in years and went to ask me how my day was. I ended up chatting to her as usual as we left the building.

Im not sure whether she likes me, because I’ve been wrong before when I thought a girl liked me.
As she’s a colleague, If I ask her out and she rejects me it will make things extremely awkward. I just don’t know what to do. If someone could help me with some expert knowledge I’d be great full.

Many thanks in advance.

11