I really like this girl I work with. I’m reluctant to ask her out because I’m not sure if she likes me, can someone help with some advice?

I hope someone can help me. I’ve never had much luck with girls. I’ve either been rejected of been played for attention.

But there is this female colleague I’ve known for 5 years and I’m beginning to really like her. I started interacting with her properly earlier on this year and since then we interact almost everyday. From me going to her office and having a laugh of even having a cigarette break with her outside Sometimes, I see her at the exit door at the end of the day and she lurks around until we walk out together and have a chat for 10 seconds to the main car park exit. I even drop her home sometimes and we just talk and laugh.

We get on so well, she laughs at all my jokes even if they are not funny. The last couple of week the interaction has gotten much stronger. Yesterday, I went to put some tools back and had a 10min chat of pure laughter. I also caught her looking at my crotch but i didn’t say anything.

Today I thought maybe I wouldn’t interact with her but it happened i ended up having to go to her office to get some tools from the storage cabinet. As, I walked in she got excited like she’s not seen me in years and went to ask me how my day was. I ended up chatting to her as usual as we left the building.

Im not sure whether she likes me, because I’ve been wrong before when I thought a girl liked me.
As she’s a colleague, If I ask her out and she rejects me it will make things extremely awkward. I just don’t know what to do. If someone could help me with some expert knowledge I’d be great full.

Many thanks in advance.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ask her and her friends for a dinner... i mean like ur treat for being working together.. and then try to get her friends in confidence.. will take tym but once one friend tries to be ur friend as well.. the road is clear

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's just really cute. I cannot describe all the details of what it would be ideal to act, but simply ask her out in your own way, make it clear it's a date, and not a friends only thing. The best way to get through this is to be completely honest at all times. Make sure what your intentions are, if she asks questions about it answer them truthfully, and also compliment her (honestly) always when possible until you have the feeling you're overdoing it. That's just a bunch of tips but really, the important part is to tell her what you feel, be honest at all times and call for a date if possible.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes