Do guys still have to make the first move?

You all know it, hints that women give are hazy at best, leaving a guy with guesses and experience while making a first move. Wouldn't it be simpler if you guys simply walked up to the guys you like?

1518

Most Helpful Girl

• Men should always make the first move, but women should show interest if she likes him. Be nice, flirtatious in a classy way, laugh at his stupid jokes and compliment him. Women do not be nice to men you don't like, my ex told me that being nice to a man is misleading, At first I was like what? then I realized it's true. Be serious and show obvious disinterest if you don't like him so there are no mistakes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never had a girl ask me out directly honestly I’d snatch her up in an instant if she did because it’ll be something new especially to know a girl actually went out of her way and asked me. I personally wouldn’t bother going up to a female as I’m always iifffyy about doing so due to the response and humiliation.