Is it cheating to sleep with an ex if you are on a break?

My ex called me up. I stayed the night. When I asked her why she called me a few days later she told me she was on a break from her current boyfriend and it meant nothing.Is it cheating to sleep with an ex if you are on a break?
  • Too right it is!
  • Hell no its a break!

1431

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is. A break means the two of you are still in a relationship just taking some personal time to work on what ever the issue may be. Now if its a breakup thats different because the two of you have both agreed that the relationship is over with no hope remaining for the future.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, totally. It's not cheating until she finds out the other guy she took a break from did it to her, THEN she'll say it's cheating.

Seriously though, that's cheating. If I found out that happened, more than just our 'break' would be over.