Help girlfriend going apeshit -_-''?

So yesterday she was on a good mood and all when suddenly I had to babysit so I didn't reply to her messages for about 3 hours. When I could answer her messages, I did and she informed me that she's going to the cinema. I asked with who and what movie and suddenly she replied with 'who do you think" I thought it was one of her guy friends or girl friends so I guessed on a guy friend and ended the sentence with what movie are you two watching. After she read that she god really mad and started saying that she's sick of my shit, when I literally didn't do anything or throw shit at her nor anything, but ask two simple questions after me replying I haven't done anything she gets more upset and says "you know what fuck you, I'm sick of your bullshit. Fuck you" then she blocked me. I saw her best friend being online awhile she wasn't so o doubt it's her best friend or anyone else of her girlfriends but someone more than just a guy friend. It seems weird and she hasn't texted me the whole day today either. I don't know what to do. Lmao

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Find someone else

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes