What are the most common signs that a guy finds you attractive/likes you?

1221

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy is different but I'll tell you some of the things that I do when I am attracted to someone:
    - I try to maintain eye contact with as long as possible whenever I'm talking with them
    - Sometimes I subconsciously touch my hair really quick while I'm talking to them
    - While I'm talking to them I'll always have a big smile on my face that shows most of my teeth
    - I tend to share personal info to them faster than I would to any other random person
    - I find ways to be near them
    - I try to say hi to them any time I can
    - I try to ask about their personal life a lot and what they like to do

Most Helpful Girl

• He will tell you things like "you're beautiful" things like that