What are the most common signs that a guy finds you attractive/likes you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy is different but I'll tell you some of the things that I do when I am attracted to someone:
    - I try to maintain eye contact with as long as possible whenever I'm talking with them
    - Sometimes I subconsciously touch my hair really quick while I'm talking to them
    - While I'm talking to them I'll always have a big smile on my face that shows most of my teeth
    - I tend to share personal info to them faster than I would to any other random person
    - I find ways to be near them
    - I try to say hi to them any time I can
    - I try to ask about their personal life a lot and what they like to do

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He will tell you things like "you're beautiful" things like that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He looks at you, he notices you. He talks to you and keeps talking to you. He helps you. Basic stuff like that. These may not be signs but they are things that I would do.

1|1
    0|0
  • More time spent with you deliberately or through a "random chance" that he manufactured. He looks at you a lot checking you out. He goes out of his way to help you, but he doesn't tell you about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • ▪Looks at you interestingly. (The looks ya know, the looks)
    ▪Laughs at your jokes.
    ▪Treats you much nicer than everyone else around you (much like a knight in shining armor)
    ▪tries to start a conversation often or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • He will stair you not for long but again and again , he will try to talk to you. There are also person like me who dare to talk due to presence of family member. But guy like me also stairs. But we don't have wrong thought about you

0|0
    0|0
  • When he is talking to you pay attention to where his eyes are drifting to. It's sounds pervy, and it is, but if a guy is interested in you he will not waste an opportunity to check you out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at him and smile. If he smiles back then it's good. The smiling sets the mood. When he does so, he will try to communicate with you, If not, he might be shy. In this case try to talk to him

0|1
    0|0
  • He goes out of his way to be around you and his face lights up when he sees you. A sure fire sign is that he invites you to hang out

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe is always uncomfortable around you, but choose to be around you still. That means their nervous.

0|0
    0|0
  • My god these girls are dumb. Stop looking stuff up online and just go with it. If someone looks at you, they like you...

0|1
    1|0
  • Sighting
    Hitting on and flirting
    Texting or calling regularly
    Being as close as possible both physically and psycologically

1|0
    0|0
  • He asks you out. If he ain't got the balls... he ain't worth the energy

1|1
    0|0
  • Nice behavior with a beautiful smile and a good sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't look for signs if they do. You'd know it with 100% certainty.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most men will just tell you that they like you. I sure do when I like a gal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know tbh all guys have different ways of showing a girl he likes her :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He pays more attention to you, he frees time for you, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Winky face ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • you would know

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets quit repeating these questions please

0|1
    0|0
  • I only know if they say it usually lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile at you

1|0
    0|0
  • My ass... typical

0|0
    0|0
  • A stronger interest in anything about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • That you're a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate and lots of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He tells you he finds you attractive/likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can't stop looking. Trust me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye contact with a smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • Teasing, nicknames, random texts, etc

0|0
    0|0
  • He sexes you