Lolicons... do you really prefer petite girls? I know that you do in anime but what about real life? Are there guys that adore petite girls?

I mean short, flat chested, skinny and more cute than sexy... I'm just feeling a little insecure but when I see that many guys like lolis in anime I wonder if they also like "real life lolis" lol cuz I am one I'm 18 and I look 14-15 (if I took my piercings out and dyed my whole head a natural colour maybe even younger) people always pick me up, hug me, pinch my cheeks an they are like omg you are 18? you are so tiny and cute and I can't even order a drink without having my id XD

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a major crush on my neighbor, who is like that, but I'm afraid to tell her, because she gives me rides to school everyday, and I don't want to make it awkward.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love tiny petite girls

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah I do. Honestly big boobs don't matter too much to me. I like a girl that's shorter and smaller than me and an attractive girly face. A nice ass would be a bonus but not a deal breaker at all. Attractive face and petite is my type 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I prefer flat chested and a normal body type but I'm sure people do!

0|1
    0|0
  • They most definitely have a fetish for lolis in real life too. But they would never let anyone know

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its kinda a good think to look younger than older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Message me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very attracted to petite women.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehh, I guess to each his own.
    a lot of girls have young look and some men do adore them.
    I've always been in to the mature older women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes