Not able to fall in love?

I'm 21 years old and have never been in love with anybody. I have never been in a longer relationship because of that. Whenever it gets more serious with the person I block all my feelings (I think I'm a bit afraid of allowing stronger emotions).
I don't know why I react like this and I don't know how I can change it.
Any ideas?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You could be aromantic or just have commitment issues... or maybe you just haven't found the right person that's entirely possible

0|0
    0|0
  • You're too young and immature. When you meet the right one the sparks will fly, it will be uncontrollable. Wait for that.
    In the meantime, date. A LOT. Just don't' have sex with them all. This way you'll actually gain enough experience to be able to discern whether it's a match or not, whether they're really worth your investment in time and emotion.
    And you'll likely have to date up a little, guys of higher stature, and a little older. Guys your age are just out of teeny-bopper stage. They don't really become men 'till mid-20's at least. And then they just keep getting better and better and better. Guys age like fine wine. Girls? Not so much. Make it happen before 30 or you'll be sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're asexual.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes