Would you consider dating a very hot asshole?

Makes fun of you everyday, calls you names, tries to make you feel insecure, interrupts you while you talk, can't keep a conversation, doesn't care about your feelings, talks negatively about everyone including you, screams and yells when they throw temper tantrums, turns everything into all about themselves because they are narcissistic, makes fun of your family, makes fun of ugly people, flirts with others, doesn't wash their hands when they come out of the toilet, very messy, usually forgets things and then goes back to get it and makes you wait for them while they get it, doesn't take no for an answer, touches your genitals while you're asleep, expects you to not get angry when they wake you up in the middle of the night, expects you to bring more income into the house and pay for most of the bills, refuses to take care of children and makes you do all the work for the child,

but has all the looks of the ideal girl or guy of your dreams.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
would you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, looks are not that important or worth it if a guy acts like that. My second boyfriend was abusing me mentally and was just terrible, and he wasn't " hot " I don't want to go through that again so if a guy shows that he has an ugly personality. That is a huge no for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Isn't because you are waiting to lose your virginity till marriage?

• He was just a abusive person. I just finally got out of it before it came physical. Other than that he was understanding and accepted I wanted to wait til after marriage.

• Yeah no, even I am not masochistic enough to deal with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, no lol. Personality takes you wayy farther than looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a proctologist, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course no

0|0
    0|0
  • No, people who say yes must be masochist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would DUMP a very hot asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • If you said yes please explain😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, i love to be dominated 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No way!