Would you consider dating a very hot asshole?

Makes fun of you everyday, calls you names, tries to make you feel insecure, interrupts you while you talk, can't keep a conversation, doesn't care about your feelings, talks negatively about everyone including you, screams and yells when they throw temper tantrums, turns everything into all about themselves because they are narcissistic, makes fun of your family, makes fun of ugly people, flirts with others, doesn't wash their hands when they come out of the toilet, very messy, usually forgets things and then goes back to get it and makes you wait for them while they get it, doesn't take no for an answer, touches your genitals while you're asleep, expects you to not get angry when they wake you up in the middle of the night, expects you to bring more income into the house and pay for most of the bills, refuses to take care of children and makes you do all the work for the child,

but has all the looks of the ideal girl or guy of your dreams.
  • Yes
  • No
would you?

103

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy