Why hasn't he invited me?

So my boyfriend is amazing, we hang out like once a week. He's obvi pretty busy during the week with a full time job and he's a farmer. I met his fam once, and they like me. WE live about an hour away. He's met my mom. He pays for me whatever we do, opens doors for me a lot of the time, drives an hour a lot of times to see me as I drive sometimes to him. But like he never invites me to family functions or his brothers graduation that was a couple of days ago. Does he not like me that much? He always tells me I am beautiful and is so sweet to me. I don't know.. I just don't wanna burden him.. But like he never asks me to go.. we've been dating for 4 months. Do you think eventually he will ask me? I mean we are still getting comfortable with one another.. but even then I don't know if he will ask me. Why?
Updates:
Forgot to mention that his brothers graduation was in my town!
he knows I worked that day though, but I don't know

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Men don't understand socialization. It's sounds like he really likes you but thinks his brother's graduation is boring so doesn't invite you. He invites you to things where he can spend time with you because he enjoys it. Men are very dense and kinda simple like dogs. You gotta tell him what you want but not in an ultimatum but ask with a sad puppy face.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes