Why hasn't he invited me?

So my boyfriend is amazing, we hang out like once a week. He's obvi pretty busy during the week with a full time job and he's a farmer. I met his fam once, and they like me. WE live about an hour away. He's met my mom. He pays for me whatever we do, opens doors for me a lot of the time, drives an hour a lot of times to see me as I drive sometimes to him. But like he never invites me to family functions or his brothers graduation that was a couple of days ago. Does he not like me that much? He always tells me I am beautiful and is so sweet to me. I don't know.. I just don't wanna burden him.. But like he never asks me to go.. we've been dating for 4 months. Do you think eventually he will ask me? I mean we are still getting comfortable with one another.. but even then I don't know if he will ask me. Why?
Forgot to mention that his brothers graduation was in my town!
he knows I worked that day though, but I don't know

01