I've known my boyfriend for 4 years now. We just started dating recently before our high school graduation. I know something is wrong but I don't know what it is?

We recently had sex and ever since then I've either been 2 clingy or he's changed in a negative way. Did he use me? Am i being 2 clingy? Nd if i am how do i stop being clingy?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly, I'd say tell him how you feel and ask him what's bothering him. As to avoid being clingy, you should focus on hobbies or work out. Basically keep yourself distracted and keep busy. It's healthy to have alone time in a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a chanse you're too clingy but it may aswell be him going through some tough stage in life. Try talking to him, communication is the key for a happy relationship