Is it me or the guys?

I have trouble finding and attracting men with similar values. Almost all of the guys that I am physically attracted to want sex; the guys that i am not physically attracted to are more respectful around sex. Is the error in my method or is it North American culture? How to I find, and attract a man who is physically compatible with the same values and some fun chemistry.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You may be attracted to the guys most girls are attracted to so they have lots of options and want to have fun with their options. That's what tends to happen supposedly. Girls tend to want like 1/5 of guys and then those guys are likely "players" lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I like personality and authenticity, with a bit of masculinity, and emotionally comfortable men. Maybe your right.

• But you said the guys that you're physically attracted to want sex, and not the others. Maybe most girls want them so they are playing.

• You're calling sexual experience as a physical connection. Take it from a fat drunken slob. If I use the tounge right everything else gets overlooked.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes