Seriously... Why Older People?

Ok I had a 42 year old female at my job asked me out. It was going smoothly until she asked my age. I said I’m 25. So my mature persona and cool charisma went to dust soon as she found out my age. This is a woman who liked me for months. Why do older people make such a hard fuss about someone’s age when it come’s to dating? I understand if you are looking for someone that’s your age or older but if you digging someone who has the spiritual level of a fifty year old, should that be enough? Because she was really into me and soon as I said my age she started treating me like I’m a child or something. She even said awww you’re like a baby... what? You were just kissing on this baby and said I’m very mature lmao why do older people do this? Because I know a lot of 30 to 40 year olds who are so darn immature.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because you're not being aggressive physically and they find you to be dull and inexperienced. If you would have said old enough to wear you like a face mask you'd be hitting it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao I dated older women before lol I always kept it real and I’m going to continue to do that. But you might be right.

• Women really pay attention for the differences of age when it comes for dating

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s a big age gap, and some aren’t comfortable with it. She’s probably thinking of someone she can find a potential partner in and you’re looking for a sexy milf experience.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wtf? I’m looking for a serious relationship. Don’t assume.

• Also it’s ok if you don’t want to date someone young just don’t treat me like a child. That’s all.

• Yes sir 👏

Recommended myTakes