Girls, Do you lose respect in guys who go to strip clubs if they can't find a GF?

I have guy friends who seem too shy to approach girls in real life, that they resort to going to strip clubs for sexual pleasure and spending hundreds of dollars doing so. I find that extremely pathetic and I've told them to stop. I'm just wondering if a guy you dated openly said he went to strip clubs in the past would it bother you?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• @thatguyfromtoronto personally I would lose respect. But to each their own. Everyone has an odd kink or quirk...
    I wouldn't date a guy who openly said he went to strip clubs on a regular basis. And I wouldn't date my current boyfriend of he went to strip clubs.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he’s not confident enough to approach a girl, I wouldn’t be interested in him either. It seems kinda pathetic that their last resort is a strip club—basically paying for what they get.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah 1 of my guy friends told me he spent $600 to do some "sexual" stuff and I told him "dude, wtf, go out and meet proper girls"

Recommended myTakes