I’ve been dating a guy for eight weeks and he still hasn’t kissed me? What the heck is wrong with him?

I like him, but I feel insecure about things lately. Like is he not sexually attracted to me? He has a history of being with different girls, and I guess I don’t come off as promiscuous, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want some “love” too. What’s wrong with him? I bring up sex as a joke and he just avoids the conversation or acts weird I don’t know what the hell is wrong with himmm!!! Lmao help me! Please. He’s so sweet otherwise, but should I jump ship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ya I do the same LOL... basically you kiss him... why you scared? hahah

1|0
    0|0
    • You do the same why? What’s taking him so long? & yes actually I am scared lmao

• Show All
    • ya so he might be that type of guy lol... or he might just be scared too hahah
      a girl needs to be a girl though --> like you need to be the one to give him a kiss on the cheek and stuff... do you?

• I hug on him and stuff. He’s a lot taller than me sooo my lips kinda got stuck on his neck, and he didn’t move at one point. I was gonna kiss him, and he think he wanted me to Bc he stayed like that, but I chickened out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ask him where does he think your relationship is heading, in case the same direction as you want then atate your concerns

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him what you want, communicate with him, if nothing changes after that, then you can jump ship.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a guy doesn't kiss you fast, it means he wants to take things slow to ensure he doesn't fuck things up, its a good sign

0|0
    0|0
  • He's probably waiting for the right time or you're just not making yourself approachable enough for him to do so

0|0
    0|0
  • Or on him. One or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss him first and you'll get his answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kiss him and see what happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not into you

0|0
    0|0
  • He gay dog

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like he's not sexually attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • So then why is he still dating me? Why not break it off?

• Maybe he just likes your lovely company :)

• So then why not be my friend? That’s dumb

Recommended myTakes