I’ve been dating a guy for eight weeks and he still hasn’t kissed me? What the heck is wrong with him?

I like him, but I feel insecure about things lately. Like is he not sexually attracted to me? He has a history of being with different girls, and I guess I don’t come off as promiscuous, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want some “love” too. What’s wrong with him? I bring up sex as a joke and he just avoids the conversation or acts weird I don’t know what the hell is wrong with himmm!!! Lmao help me! Please. He’s so sweet otherwise, but should I jump ship?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• ya I do the same LOL... basically you kiss him... why you scared? hahah

• You do the same why? What’s taking him so long? & yes actually I am scared lmao

• ya so he might be that type of guy lol... or he might just be scared too hahah
      a girl needs to be a girl though --> like you need to be the one to give him a kiss on the cheek and stuff... do you?

• I hug on him and stuff. He’s a lot taller than me sooo my lips kinda got stuck on his neck, and he didn’t move at one point. I was gonna kiss him, and he think he wanted me to Bc he stayed like that, but I chickened out.