Guys, how can you differentiate if she is a good digger or a realistic woman?

We all know the importance of financial condition in a realationship is important.

We also know that women inevitably always want guys who can support her, since women basically search for security, and wanna feel covered and protected both mentally and financially even though women themselves work hard and can support themselves generally. And it is just that women will feel feel secured that their men will protect her.

So, men, how do you differentiate between those two types of women?

3