My boyfriend ghosted me this week? should I ghost him for a few days?

My boyfriend and I were supposed to meet and have fun but - he ghosted me. So should I just ghost him for two - three days? I think he needs a taste of his own medicine. Would this be unorthodox?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask him what's the deal with the ghost... if I ghost someone, it would be because I've lost interest so if you ghosted him that may be grounds for a breakup.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would do it. It sounds very childish but otherwise he will never know what it feels like 🤷🏻‍♀️

• I hate to be childish but I think he needs this - he’s been distant for a while and I’m tired of it. So I want to put an abrupt end to it - ignore him for 3 days and he will get the hint. We made plans for Sunday - so I’m going to turn my phone off and blow him off and claim my phone was dead all day.