Advice on dating a crazy girl?

My ex (and also my first girlfriend) was a bubbly kind, gentle, supportive and loving good girl. We dated for a year. We parted ways on good terms after agreeing that we werent meant for each other. I have a lot of respect for her as she's a good person but I know from experience that these kind of girls aren't for me and I dont know why.

I've met a new girl and it looks like were heading for a relationship. I absolutely LOVE how she's crazy, outspoken, inappropriate, outgoing, obnoxious and most of all dim witted and funny. she's so different to all these other girls I've met.

But her craziness is the very thing stopping me from going ahead with it. My older bro (who passed away) dated a crazy girl and once they broke up she went ballistic. She was writing all this crazy stuff about him all over facebook, stalking him and even threatening to kill herself or burn our house. This is the side of a crazy bitch that I dont want to deal with. My mind is telling me she might be the worst thing that ever happened to me but my heart is telling me to go ahead with it. Help me.

11