Girls do you always go for the older guys?

Like I get it us dudes are like animals finding our way to manhood until like 25. But is it a general thing for women once they're 18 to date casually/ exclusively 21 & up unless it's a very personal relationship out of hs? Just looking for opinions, the hardest part about this is looking young also do ladies want a puppy dog baby face looking dude or a rugged rough boxer type.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I always go for older guys. Do you know how boys my age are? Absolutely insufferable, boys mentally mature slower than girls. And I personally do like a wide big guy, rugged if you will. But that’s not a reason to date someone of course, even if he looks quite babyfaced or has a small build I would date him. Lovely guys come in all shapes and sizes :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I strictly date close to my age. Never had sex with anyone older or younger than me by 6 months. Current boyfriend is 5 months older. Never seen the allure with older guys, actually I find them less attractive mostly because they seem rather creepy/boring. I never found guys my age necessarily immature, I never really got that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Prefer the older ones

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes