Would you ever consider getting back with an ex?

My ex and I broke up two years ago because at the time he was really immature and eventually grew distant and unavailable to the point where I just couldn't take it. After maybe a year and a half apart, we've slowly been building a friendship per se, and I see that he's a lot more mature now that he's off to college and all that. He tells me all about how messed up his behavior was back then and how he would go back and change it if he could. Problem is, while I do see a change, there are so many factors that went into this timeline of our relationship that I don't even know if I can give him a second chance. He always wants me to make time to hand out and such, but totally understands that I have a really busy schedule, and he's really supportive of everything I do now, but I just fund myself having a hard time letting him back in. Am I the one being emotionally unavailable this time?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It is highly unlikely I'd get back together with them. Still, it depends on the reasons for the breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never get back with an ex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes