What is with guys does everyone just want sex?

Every guy I talk to just says what I want to get In my pants let me see the nice men out there!!
  • I'm here
    Vote A
  • All I want is sex
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I really, really like sex, but there is no point if the other person doesn't want it as much too. I like being friends with women way more than man. I'm not sure why, but the feeling seems to be mutual most of the time. There is just something special from having a girl friend that you don't date romantically.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the nice guys are studying or playing video games wishing they had the guts to ask you out.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not all guys are like that, but that doesn't mean most guys don't think that way. It's in the male psyche of wanting to reproduce as much as possible. That's why most men are hornier and filled with much more testosterone than females.

0|0
    0|1
  • In short sex is an urge and in guys that urge is really high like we think about subconsciously 3 times a minute or something which is close to 3000 times a day so don't be offended most guys want something serious we just need sex too

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all men are that way, me for example, want a future with the next woman I sleep with bestfriend not just, have one night stand, I was that guy about 10yrs ago but kids change ya

1|0
    0|0
  • There are nice guys around. I mean at any point in the relationship a guy will want sex but a lot of us want a relationship too.

0|0
    0|0
  • im guessing im here means im not that kind of guy so yea im not i love the other stuff to like cuddles and romantic gestures

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I'm down to just fuck but I don't prefer it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The boys who only want that are men that are still not mature in their head

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly wouldn't say no to sex but it isn't the only thing I want

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys are like this. There are even many guys waiting until marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same, the boys in my class are only teens but they want sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's kinda their mo

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol and where exactly are you meeting these guys?

0|0
    0|0
  • 👊💦👅🍆💦😍😏😳😳

i just want sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're talking to the wrong kinda guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • sex is very important to me. id love to lose my virginity eventually, but i still want love. i still want a real relationship. had my last two relationships end so bad and so quickly, that i was questioning if i should just become a man whore and fuck everything i can instead of waiting until i actually fall in love to have sex with someone. I've had plenty of chances to lose it, but i dont want to lose it to some random and i want to love the person i do it with.
    so there are guys who want real relationships, but at our age, you're gonna have to work to find them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes