What is with guys does everyone just want sex?

Every guy I talk to just says what I want to get In my pants let me see the nice men out there!!
  • I'm here
  • All I want is sex

315

Most Helpful Guy

• I really, really like sex, but there is no point if the other person doesn't want it as much too. I like being friends with women way more than man. I'm not sure why, but the feeling seems to be mutual most of the time. There is just something special from having a girl friend that you don't date romantically.

Most Helpful Girl

• the nice guys are studying or playing video games wishing they had the guts to ask you out.