Why do I suddenly find this 43 year old guy so attractive?

I know this guy who’s in his early forties. I’m 21. And I’ve never in my life had a crush on an older (let alone much older) guy! All my exes and ex crushes have been younger or my age. Why in the fuck am I suddenly interested in this guy?

410

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I'm sure he's still sexy and also has really great traits that you admire. Plus, he likely has a career, home, and is willing to treat you better than some guys closer to your age who have no clue what they want to do with their future yet.

• Yep, but I think it’s more his maturity and dominant attitude haha I don't know

• I can see that lol. I like older guys who have that "I'll do anything to look after you" personality. It's really endearing. I'm sure you will find a guy closer to your age who is also mature and has a take-charge personality, it's just a great thing to be able to identify what you like in a future SO.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is natural for someone your age. But it's not a good idea. If you want to date older, I'd recommend someone who is not over 30.

• Would you ever see a 21 year old as a serious potential date or “just a kid”?

• Truthfully, I see a 21 year old as a child. Not legally, but mentally.

• Understandable. Thank you