How important is ones status on social media?

Alright so everyone just about has a social media account of some sort. So if someone like a person of the opposite sex but one has almost no activity in social media [posts or amount, like or amount of followers] and the other is a social media superstar. How important is for the other person to be on the same level of social media?
Thanks for opinions.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Not important at all. In fact I prefer if she's not a social media superstar, and if she is I probably wouldn't be interested for much longer because most chicks who are super popular on social media are divas.

• What do you mean when you say "diva"?

• They become "high maintenance," self-righteous, self-important. All from getting attention from hundreds or thousands of people they've never met and never will meet.

• I agree... I do see this happening with certain girls. Because they think they have more friends, more likes and such they think they are more important than you, and they think they're better than you... How sad.

Most Helpful Girl

• not at all. i kinda like it when a guy doesn't have a huge presence in social media. shows he's got better things to do in life, reflects a lot about his character tbh