If it happened to you, what would you do?

he and I have known each other for over half an year and strarted hanging out alone since last month.
Because of my study, I will move far far far away, another country, in a few month.
last time when we went to another town by his
car, on the way back to our city, we had a bit
deep conversation and he told me '' I will be sad when you leave here, but we will do our best till you are here. tbh, I have feelings more toward you''
It seems he likes me, but at the same time, our connection will ends up after I leave.
Though he really care about me and I like him, his
behavior towards me hurts because it makes me like him more.
if it hurts me, should I tell him? or is it better to spend good time with him till I leave?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Actually don't tell him and spend a good time together so don't start to make something that won't work out,,,

0|0
    0|0
  • Letting him know that it will hurt you to leave, is just being honest. It doesn't have to ruin the time you will soon have together. As you may both be saying you will miss each other, and you are leaving, it may make you emotional, and push you toward sex with him. Just be aware that your feelings may get a little out of control, and decide ahead of time, not at the moment, if you are willing to have sex with him. If you are willing to have sex, don't be surprised by a pregnancy. Bring birth control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be happy tell you leave.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes