If it happened to you, what would you do?

he and I have known each other for over half an year and strarted hanging out alone since last month.
Because of my study, I will move far far far away, another country, in a few month.
last time when we went to another town by his
car, on the way back to our city, we had a bit
deep conversation and he told me '' I will be sad when you leave here, but we will do our best till you are here. tbh, I have feelings more toward you''
It seems he likes me, but at the same time, our connection will ends up after I leave.
Though he really care about me and I like him, his
behavior towards me hurts because it makes me like him more.
if it hurts me, should I tell him? or is it better to spend good time with him till I leave?

12