If youwent on a date with someone and you got on really well - but no attraction, would you see this person again?

It happened a few times to me, that I went on a date with a guy and he was friendly, we never ran out of things to say - so the conversation was flowing. The atmosphere was pretty relaxed but there was just no spark. Also I didn't crave for physl touch. The thing is, that I feel bad when I', not seeing them again because there isn't really a reason why not. On the other hand it's a lot of effort to date everyone again, just because you got on well.
The past two relationships I had - I was extremely attracted to them, the first time I saw them. Shouldn't it always be like that or what are you experiences?
Can attraction develop over time?

012

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I would love to see that person again, but not in a romantic way. And yes, attraction can develop over time.
    My last girlfriend was a friend before we came together, and I never felt attraction to her until we kissed for the first time. After that we went together.