If youwent on a date with someone and you got on really well - but no attraction, would you see this person again?

It happened a few times to me, that I went on a date with a guy and he was friendly, we never ran out of things to say - so the conversation was flowing. The atmosphere was pretty relaxed but there was just no spark. Also I didn't crave for physl touch. The thing is, that I feel bad when I', not seeing them again because there isn't really a reason why not. On the other hand it's a lot of effort to date everyone again, just because you got on well.
The past two relationships I had - I was extremely attracted to them, the first time I saw them. Shouldn't it always be like that or what are you experiences?
Can attraction develop over time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I would love to see that person again, but not in a romantic way. And yes, attraction can develop over time.
    My last girlfriend was a friend before we came together, and I never felt attraction to her until we kissed for the first time. After that we went together.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I just tell her. I actually met my best female friend as a blind date set up by a mutual friend. No chemistry, but got along well. Been seeing eachother regularly ever since. Been 6yrs now or so

0|0
    0|0
  • "there isn't really a reason why not" There is a reason, the fact that you aren't attracted to them, and that is a big reason. Don't date people you aren't attracted to, that isn't fair on either of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let them know you're not really feeling like a relationship would work, but you do like them and would love to be friends. See how they react. You never know, you might make a great new friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this feeling 🙂 a friend told me just to wait 🙂 the feelings will either reveal or will not even come, just get to know each other 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never really been confronted with this situation but I mean I wouldn't want to waste someones tine if I didn't feel the urge to smash.

0|0
    0|0
  • As friends, yes, but no more than that because there is no attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe but I'd be clear about my intentions of only seeking friendship by then. Cause everything else would be a mean waste of their time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a second date, but if i still feel nothing then i wouldn't waste my time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, there should always be a spark the first time. Or some level of intrigue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Propose a friendship with him. You never know, feelings may develop at a later time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course as a friend only not romantic though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes