How to tell your friend that you love her?

How should I tell my friend that I am in love with her, from long time, but I can't tell her because I am afraid of losing the friendship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You lost it already sorry. You don't see her as a friend. Now without that your free to ask her out. Though don't tell her you love her. Just tell her that you have started to romanticually like her and you want to try going out together.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be direct. That's the only possible way

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not that easy to be direct to her, because our friendship is on the line

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Iā€™m a sappy sh*t, Iā€™d probably hangout with her somewhere memorable for both of you, then confess your love for her from the beginning. Just know there is a chance that even your friendship could suffer, but you gotta put your heart on the line. Best wishes dude, please update what happens!

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh man šŸ™‚ just ask yourself.. do you want to be in a relationship that lives in truth or silence? šŸ˜‰ Tell her but very slowly šŸ™‚ try to explain everything šŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes