I am a looser. How much can I take?

My name is Ivan and i am 23 years old. English is not my native language, so i will have some mistakes. Sorry for that. I am a virgin.
From 20 years old i have erectyle disfunction or anorgasmia (doctors can't find out). Even though, i never attracted any girls before (may be two- three). I only kissed once. I have small penis. Two girls that i had made fun of me because of my bad tecnique of kissing and that i had small penis.
I failed university degree, but dont think that i would work in that field. Now looking for a job with shift schedule to sleep more because i have migraine. For the last week i have blood from my stomach. I guess it is because of smoking cigs and marijuana in childhood. My existence is meaningful because i never had sex. Whats my problem?

12