I am a looser. How much can I take?

My name is Ivan and i am 23 years old. English is not my native language, so i will have some mistakes. Sorry for that. I am a virgin.
From 20 years old i have erectyle disfunction or anorgasmia (doctors can't find out). Even though, i never attracted any girls before (may be two- three). I only kissed once. I have small penis. Two girls that i had made fun of me because of my bad tecnique of kissing and that i had small penis.
I failed university degree, but dont think that i would work in that field. Now looking for a job with shift schedule to sleep more because i have migraine. For the last week i have blood from my stomach. I guess it is because of smoking cigs and marijuana in childhood. My existence is meaningful because i never had sex. Whats my problem?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Ivan... let me tell you a story. I had this friend in Jacksonville, named Harold. 1 day he wanted to show me this site on the internet. He's AWESTRUCK by GROSSLY OBESE women ok? I dont mean 200 lb women Ivan. I mean 500 lb women. He thinks they are THE SEXIEST women on Earth. He drooled over videos of them backing their naked butts up to the camera... absolutely in awe. I've never seen anything like it. I... couldnt watch. To me, it was unbearable. To him... it was pure joy. My point is... no matter your faults, SOMEONE out there will be that person who drools over you too, just like Harold did with those women. I didn't believe it before, but I do now.

0|1
    0|0
    • I can believe in that. I did not ask much girls to go with me. I am going to Israel as a final destination to fix my intimacy problems. Thanks for support.

• Это все круто, жизнь будет лучше

0|1
    0|0
  • Yourself apparently

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes