Are unofficial relationships considered to be real relationships or not?

If you were in unofficial relationship with someone, do you think that kind of relationship is a real one or not? If yes, or not, why? Tell me your opinions, thanks
*Unofficial relationship that I mean is that the guy ain't gave a statement like others do like "would you like to me my gf?" Or other stuffs related with it. Just like let the relationship flow as like water, but the girl and the guy always tell each other about their activities and etc*

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because it’s not official doesn’t mean that it’s not real. For example, I almost dated a guy in college. He and I were very flirtatious friends for months before I asked him out. We did a couple date-like things after that before I ended things. We still had relationship even if it could be more considered a friendship and that relationship did impact my actions in future relationships.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a real relationship, you just skipped the statements, if you act like a couple you are a couple. Technically until you get married and got the paper, nothing is official.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The unofficial relationship is the prequel to the official relationship. It's not that it's not real it's just that if you want to have more you need to let your partner know so that you can proceed accordingly.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not real as long as it isn't official in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not.

If you mean unofficial- nobody knew we are together etc.
    If a man hides you. He probably has 3 girls more around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unofficial relationships can easily be turned into real relationships, there is just this thin line in between

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that unofficial relationships are not important... But until you're not official it's not as real.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the people involved. I don't consider them real.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a relationship, but only as friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. unofficial means not real..

0|0
    0|0
  • no they are not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no, I knew that two of my friends were in a unofficial relationship, but they acted like they did. I guess it depends on the people involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are still real relationship if both sides see each other as a partner.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes