What should I do when guys in college can't take no for answer?

I am very happy in love with my current boyfriend. We been going out for 11 weeks 2 months and 81 days. the boys in college can't take no for answer. I said I also I have boyfriend. one guy that he likes me bur I don't like him in that way.
Didn't meant to our that I there stupid autocorrect. it never works right. it should said I have a boyfriend but the boys can't take no for a answer.
Didn't mean to put there again autocorrect. second line is right. don't read the first line.

1326

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell them to f**k off and leave me alone, I have a boyfriend and you got me f***ked up if you think I would want to go out with you.

Or just walk away, if they come up to you...

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple

• You. Every post with "simple" + 2 pictures (containing mostly words). I like you lol

• the last "riddle" Don't seek quick answers. Walk your own path, learn things through experience. As quick answers are just a phase of words. Learning it yourself, you can adapt and understand and grow as a person. There is no absolute answer on here, as noone can possibly put themselves in your shoes better than you can.

• Voila ☺ everything is said, now it is time to make ur choice.