What should I do when guys in college can't take no for answer?

I am very happy in love with my current boyfriend. We been going out for 11 weeks 2 months and 81 days. the boys in college can't take no for answer. I said I also I have boyfriend. one guy that he likes me bur I don't like him in that way.
Updates:
Didn't meant to our that I there stupid autocorrect. it never works right. it should said I have a boyfriend but the boys can't take no for a answer.
Didn't mean to put there again autocorrect. second line is right. don't read the first line.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell them to f**k off and leave me alone, I have a boyfriend and you got me f***ked up if you think I would want to go out with you.

Or just walk away, if they come up to you...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple

0|1
    0|0
    • You. Every post with "simple" + 2 pictures (containing mostly words). I like you lol

• Show All
    • the last "riddle" Don't seek quick answers. Walk your own path, learn things through experience. As quick answers are just a phase of words. Learning it yourself, you can adapt and understand and grow as a person. There is no absolute answer on here, as noone can possibly put themselves in your shoes better than you can.

• Voila ☺ everything is said, now it is time to make ur choice.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd find a guy you trust that can walk you around the college for awhile. And if they start something and have him tell him them to shut up. Maybe get campus sercurity involved. It may seem extreme but sometimes those guys might try to get bolder and leave you in a bad situation later. Or have your boyfriend confront them

0|0
    0|0
  • Well looks like they have cloth ears or nothing between their ears but sawdust unfortunately if they can't take no for an answer the they have very few hopes getting very far on their courses you will just have to start ignoring them if it gets too much there is always your tutor who should be able to stop them pestering you either way good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe i answered this in your other question too lol start by not putting yourself in situations you know will jeopardize your relationship. Guys will always be dogs especially these days with. low morals or non at all. And tell your boyfriend about it if something happens. Be honest and keep communication up between you and your boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not being ignorant enough. Start saying things like sorry not interested in micro penises Sally. Just straight real mean things. Just start screaming nonsense about your pet bird alfred until they leave. You sound nice don't let them take advantage of that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I start calling my ex boyfriend a poo head he is one. swearing is not allow. So that out of the pics. in UK.

• Show All
    • Tell her to get the others to leave you alone it's making you sad.

• One thing she is with my ex boyfriend and she very annoyed Kama is a bitch.

• 😂😂 about your time frame. But seriously, be firm and definitely tell them no, tell others such as teachers and that it they still harrass.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never smile at them, and try to basiclly move to stranger mode, the point is they need to not get anything or much from you so they learn to stop and that a No is a no

0|0
    0|0
  • You can be nice the first time you say no. Maybe the second time. After that you have to quit being nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Warn them that you will call the police or get a restraining order if necessary. Then call the police.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore them. Don't show weakness in your relationship. Be stronger as a person. Those guys are probing your relationship and might sense some sort of weakness in you. Show them that's not the case and give them none of your time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Some guys just have the fighting spirit, but not to the point that he becomes a creep. Just show it, don't give your number to show you are not interested to begin with.

1|0
    0|0
  • In Ireland they like to use a nail studed baseball bat, or kneecaping, that's good way to se a mesage.

1|0
    0|0
  • I understand this situation, but tell your boyfriend. He may be able to handle this with you. As for the boys, do not act very nice. Turn them down harsh.

0|0
    0|0
    • He goes to a different college then me

• Ignorance is the only factor here. Tell them that you are not into it and that you are not up for jokes. Tell them that you have ended your conversation and that you won't speak to them again.

• well its your life and your choice and no one should be able to force you for anything so simply just say it outloud that you are not interested

0|0
    0|0
  • You can take steps if guys will not understand what no means.. Report them to your immediate superior or if they really get personal there is always the police...

0|0
    0|0
  • What exactly do you mean when you say they can't take no for an answer? Continuing to hit on you? Or something more serious

0|0
    0|0
    • Both. keep. I only like them as friend

• Well if they don't respect the no then maybe not worth keeping as friends?
      Beyond that I guess all you can do is to be very explicit when you say you are not interested
      Unfortunately there is a part of our dating culture where girls are expected to say no A few times so she isn't "slutty" and boys are expected to persevere through to the rejection to demonstrate they really are interested...
      It is a bad culture in my opinion but it is the way of things

• I like joke around. Some times in taxi. I said watch out now I have boyfriend. by the way I can't get always with swearing. other student can.

• Say nope instead... you can also try nah... then go back to no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ignore them. Just say im already taken, im not telling you again and walk away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them honestly that you have a boyfriend and you are loyal to him. And tell them to stop bothering you coz its a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • What on earth kind of time measurement is that

1|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes you can use foul language against assholes who thinks they can get anyone for anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol
    I don't know , they are just more stupid than school

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck with thier best friend, make them fiight?😀😀
    Noo?

0|0
    1|0
  • Be firm. Stop talking to them. And please explain how you calculated the time period? Do we add em up? Or do we consider them different relationships?

0|0
    0|0
  • Desperate times call for desperate measures - pepper spray their ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your whole calculation of your dating period is odd but just ignore them

0|0
    0|0
  • You could get bitchy. Most girls 'round me do it and they never get any hastle 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • By just being upfront about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does that mean, can't take no for an answer?

0|0
    1|0
  • Tell them very sternly, "Fuck off!"

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple: Don't answer. Stall them forever

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell him your a lesbian.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be Frank, it seems you lose respect toward him

0|0
    0|0
  • Say "NO ME GUSTA! "

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be clear, tell them you're taken.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's common but very sad

0|0
    0|0
  • Nw I m thinking u r in a wrong cllg

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you say to these guys?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes