Do girls tell guys who they kissed to make them jealous?

So I find this girl attractive and every time we get talking she brings up the conversation that she ‘made out with this guy the other night’ and shows me photos n stuff.

Is she doing this to make me jealous?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Does she know you like her or does she think you’re friend. If she knows you think she’s attractive she either wants to make you jealous or is trying to put you in the friend zone. If she thinks you are just genuinely friends she’s just sharing her life with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it seems like that but if we think from the other side maybe she is giving you sign that she want to do the same with you she is comfortable. Maybe!