Is this cheating?

in a relationship with my boyfriend for 5 years and some guy in one of my classes asked me to hamg out with him. we are just hanging out nothing serious. he is cute so i said yes and am seeing him this week coming up. i didn't tell my current boyfriend and i didn't tell this guy i have a boyfriend. Me and my boyfriend now are both 19. This other guy is 21. i still love my current boyfriend but he doesn't want to get a job or go to college. just wants to play video games. How should i really handle this situation?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should end your current relationship, before starting a new one. Your current relationship sounds like a dud, and it going absolutely no where. What is the sense in having a relationship with a loser, who only wants to play video games, and doesn't want to work? Do you plan on working, to support him and the kids for the rest of your life? You may "love" your current boyfriend, but it takes more than love. There needs to be some sensibility to a relationship, and both working toward common goals. Not one responsible person, and one who takes. He's an adult. it's long past time to stop him from feeding off the teat, and to make his own way in life. It's also time to stop the sex. If he's not man enough to get be responsible and get a job, then he's not man enough to be allowed in your pants.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always feel that if you need to hide your interactions with someone else from your partner; you’re cheating

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you and the guy are genuinely going to hang out without any sort of sexual conversation/contact/intent then it is kind of a gray zone but it should be fine. If it escalates in the slightest be honest and tell him you are in a relationship, but feel free to tell him you are unhappy. But if the guy shows interest and you do feel a connection with him, don't cheat on your current boyfriend -- do it the right way and break up with him first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pfff. You guys are obviously just friends. If you are really that worried, conveniently go to subject that leads you to saying you have a boyfriend. That should pass the message and if he really only wanted to be your friend, he won't even care much, at least not negatively.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hiding from him that you got a boyfriend, just break it off with your boyfriend if you like this guy better. But you shouldn't be hiding stuff from people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should do the right thing and end the relationship you're already in before you start seeing someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • stay with someone you love and never cheat
    sure this is cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say no if its not but depends where your going

0|0
    0|0
  • No respect

0|0
    0|0