If your partner cheated on you... would you get revenge by cheating on them?

Let us know if there is anything else you would do in the comments below.
  • YES they deserve it
  • NO
  • NO because two wrongs don't make a right
    Vote C
  • NO I would break up immediately and move on with my life
    Vote D

158227

Most Helpful Girl

• I would break up and personally i would feel like a total piece of shit if I take revenge by sleeping with someone else, first because sex is important and special to me and I wouldn't sleep with just anyone, second, this kind of revenge would only prove I'm lower and dirtier than he is, and chances are I'm gonna regret it while he won't even care or feel hurt.. I mean he already disrespected me so that proves how much he cares in the first place.
    So just breaking up and moving on would be the best thing to do.

Most Helpful Guy