He deserves one of these women?

*He holds door open for me part of the time*
*pays for my meal, is nice to waitstaff and tips well* Defends me whenever I talk bad about myself subconsciously* I told him I was sensitive and would cry if I ever hit a animal on the road and he said"Aw you must be sensitive, that's okay"
*Supports me* He always asks me how work is going, how my family is doing. Whenever we go bowling he cheers me on. He says "gotta believe in yourself and it will happen"
*He introduced me to his family, and a cousin he's close with* His family likes me
*He walks up to the door to get me and he drives an HOUR to see me but now we are taking turns driving to each others towns*
*When we first kissed it wasn't till the second month of dating, he asked me if he could kiss me and he said it's okay if you don't want too*
I was driving to his town and got fucking lost he lives in a small town and is a farm kid. He texted me "Making it alright?"
* He hasn't ever pressured me into sex, or asked me for sexual favors like other guys have*
We've been dating for almost 4 months, and I am just afraid he will meet someone better and much thinner.. I am always told to lose weight, but he tells me I am perfect the way I am. We met on tinder, which amazes me he wasn't in it for the sex. He was SOOO shy when I first met him. He told me he was looking for a serious solid relationship. But there's something, he NEVER invites me to family functions ( I guess I never did either, but I plan to have him come to the 4 or 3rd at my house). I am modest dressing a lot of times, but girls my age dress more revealing and I am afraid that will distract him away from me.. cause he's at his prime and I don't wanna get in the way. I am so fucking fat, and now I am so insecure about it.. But I wanna tell him that he deserves one of these women, how can I tell him? I look like an ogre compared to these hotties..He deserves one of these women?

He deserves one of these women?
His ex girlfriend is gorgeous.. I just don't know why he picked me.

210

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl