He deserves one of these women?

*He holds door open for me part of the time*
*pays for my meal, is nice to waitstaff and tips well* Defends me whenever I talk bad about myself subconsciously* I told him I was sensitive and would cry if I ever hit a animal on the road and he said"Aw you must be sensitive, that's okay"
*Supports me* He always asks me how work is going, how my family is doing. Whenever we go bowling he cheers me on. He says "gotta believe in yourself and it will happen"
*He introduced me to his family, and a cousin he's close with* His family likes me
*He walks up to the door to get me and he drives an HOUR to see me but now we are taking turns driving to each others towns*
*When we first kissed it wasn't till the second month of dating, he asked me if he could kiss me and he said it's okay if you don't want too*
I was driving to his town and got fucking lost he lives in a small town and is a farm kid. He texted me "Making it alright?"
* He hasn't ever pressured me into sex, or asked me for sexual favors like other guys have*
We've been dating for almost 4 months, and I am just afraid he will meet someone better and much thinner.. I am always told to lose weight, but he tells me I am perfect the way I am. We met on tinder, which amazes me he wasn't in it for the sex. He was SOOO shy when I first met him. He told me he was looking for a serious solid relationship. But there's something, he NEVER invites me to family functions ( I guess I never did either, but I plan to have him come to the 4 or 3rd at my house). I am modest dressing a lot of times, but girls my age dress more revealing and I am afraid that will distract him away from me.. cause he's at his prime and I don't wanna get in the way. I am so fucking fat, and now I am so insecure about it.. But I wanna tell him that he deserves one of these women, how can I tell him? I look like an ogre compared to these hotties..He deserves one of these women?

He deserves one of these women?
Updates:
His ex girlfriend is gorgeous.. I just don't know why he picked me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He likes you, OP - not them. If you're insecure and c onstantly doubting yourself because of your weight, than change your lifestyle.

Look, I know what it's like to just wallow in self-pity andvlet your anxiety self-sabotage you when you've finally found something you love. I know it all too well.

You hsve to realize thatvyou arecwhat you are and you have what you have. Some good, some bad. Some things we should jeep and sime things we should get rid of. But you have to stop putting yourself down, OP.

I know the popular thing to say right now is "you deserve it!", but, I don't believe that's true at all. No one deserves anyone or anything - but we do want things. You don't deserve him, but you know what else? He doesn't deserve you. And that doesn't mean you're great, and it doesn't mean that he's great. None of that stuff matters. It doesn't matter if you're the prettiest, fittest woman on the planet - no one deserves to be with anyone.

Stand up straight, OP. Stick your chin up and keep your shoulders back. It is precisely because you don't deserve c anything tgat you can go out into the world to do the best you can in order to get what you want in life

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't, guys get annoyed if ya tell us that we deserve better especially if you do it a lot you're essentially setting up yourself to fail. He wants you not those girls, accept it that he likes you and not those girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • But if those girls came up to him with an amazing personality he would choose them over me.. if hot girls had great personalities every guy would want a hot girl..

• How do you know? I would stay with my girl, I don't wsnt hot girls i want them cute!

• I am not even cute lol. I am a fatty.

• He's already with you, don't tell him he deserves better, that's not a compliment that's just telling him you don't love yourself, and being with someone who can't accept themselves is what drives their partner away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell him. If you tell him that he deserves sex for being nice, you're only setting him up for a world of hurt. There's already enough people who think that...

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know.. I don't know what he sees in me.. I am ugly and fat. and from what I remember guys like thinner women.. so.

• *Most* guys do yes. Some prefer larger women.

Do yourself a favor and get out of that mindset where you look for reasons to not be happy.

He
      Is
      With
      You

Lots of people feel like they're not good enough, so it's uncomfortable when somebody loves them. That's part of what people mean when they say "You have to love yourself first." It's because if you don't see yourself as lovable, you're going to start seeing red flags when other people do.

Self love and self confidence can take some time to grow, but I wish you the best.

• Nonsense. If the guy is with you out of love, he wouldn't hear of the "hotties" you're talking about. From what you say, he's not about your weight; he is about YOU. Appreciate him, see yourself as he does, grow in confidence, and be happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by hear of the hotties?

• I meant that if the guy is with you because he loves you, and you mention the "hotties" that you so unfavourably compare yourself to, he won't listen to you. His eyes are only for you. The other, prettier girls mean nothing to him.

• Stop worrying about it. Just let him be him. He is there because he likes you. You should be happy to have him and accept that he likes you for who you are
    Don't wreck it

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily.. looking good outside is temporary

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I have never been in a realtionship but thats the thing thats scares me too and pretty sure I am never gone be in a realtionship because of that beacuse of my body. I am always told that I am really really beautiful but about 6 years ago I sttarted to gain weight I was fit/slim with gorgeous curves until 14 years old after that I start loosing my body in to something else and now I am gone be scared to lose weight because of the changes that may happen and I am in depression but I hope you and me can work in our mental health first than bodies I am sorry that you feel that way too I wish nobody would feel this way also sorry for my long long text and sorry my English its not my first.

1|0
    0|0
  • not u again either do it already or dont we already been over this

0|0
    0|0
  • Those women look weird.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes