Ok. So texted majorly for 3-4 days. And about 2 weeks total. He was totally into me with texting. We met and now barely a text at all. What do I do?

i messaged him. He responded. He’s a mutual fb friend. We totally fit it off and things were awesome. We were texting all day every day for 4-5 days straight. Then we made a plan to meet. I was so nervous. Like really nervous. We had fun. And he was hugging me and running my back and stuff. And we finally kissed. Had several make out sessions. Second base that was it. We spent like 5 hours together. The next day I texted him good morning. And got a not regular kinda text back. He texted twice that day. Wicked short convos. And then no gd night from him and no night texting like we had been for 2 weeks. This morning nothing. I texted him a pic of something I was telling him about and he had a 2 word response that’s it. I didn’t answer. My question is do I apologize for being awkward? He did give me flowers and a handmade card with a poem an hour or so into the date. It was so nice. Do I give him space and not text anymore? It’s just so weird that he went from a million texts a day to like 5. I do want to see him again. I was going to apologize for being awkward later today. And just tell him I was nervous. But on the other hand if he didn’t like me in the first hour would he have not given me the handmade card and poem at all. Or the flowers right? Omg what do I do?

02