My boyfriend Snapchat’s other girls, what do I do?

I check my boyfriends phone every so often -we had a long distance relationship while I was in school- and I have full trust in him. But last winter I checked his phone and he had been talking to some girl over Snapchat, but her contact name in her phone was her boyfriends name. He said he mostly snap chatted her bc her boyfriend was one of his friends, and I believe him but I told him if shady shit like that ever happened again I would have to dump him. Last night (its summer now) I went on snap and a girl has snapped him a picture she took of herself in the mirror, all her clothes on, but still obviously flirty. I can tell he had snapped her earlier this morning but I don’t know of what. He talks to a lot of people and he only knows her through his family’s church (which they only go to on like Easter and Christmas) but I don’t know what they talked about or how often. He seemed guilty after I found it but says it was nothing but talking about weed and family stuff. He blocked her right away and gave me the password to his snap so I can see it whenever. I don’t want to be stupid, it isn’t THAT BIG A DEAL... right? (((ALSO WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER ALMOST 3 YEARS))) we’re each others best friends and finish each others sentences

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’d say whether he’s cheating or not, you still have a guy who maybe may not have interests elsewhere. The only way to be able 100% sure is to confront him, and have him text her while you’re together. See how the chemistry is from her, and if she’s flirty you know. If it’s kind of dry, eventually she might say something like “you seem different...” (because he’s not flirting or being the normal him.

Good luck.

Another way would be to perform a surprise dominatrix session with him. Then he couldn’t leave you even if he tried. Dress up as sexy as you can, tie him up and tease him as long as possible.
    He’d go to work and about his daily life, not being able to get you out of his head.
    Grab him by the balls and assert yourself as the alpha woman in his life

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If he blocked her for you & you don't think they're still communicating behind your back I say count it as a win & move on. If you don't think there's anything going on between them it's not worth dwelling on. I can't see myself cutting any of my female friends out of my life for a girlfriend. Even the ones I've slept with before. It's a trust thing. I believe my girl should trust me enough to know that she's the only one I'm sleeping with & I can have platonic friends & vice versa. I also would introduce you to any & every woman that's important to me. Especially after 3 years. I think it's no big deal based on the info you've provided

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Relationships where you go through each other's phones aren't healthy. He's not doing anything wrong, you are, and it doesn't sound like you should be suspicious of anything. You should treat it as "innocent until proven guilty." You'll be happier if you just stop worrying about his Snapchat and social media/texting habits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Over reaction much! You clearly don't trust him otherwise wouldn't be going through his phone. Which is wrong by the way. Invasion of privacy. Without trust relationships are doomed to fail. You have no evidence he's cheating. Just paranoia

0|0
    0|0
  • If he gave you the password he's trying to show you he has nothing to hide. He's trying to show you that he's trustworthy. He sounds like he's on the level.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is one of the reasons I feel like social media can have a huge negative side on a real life relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have some trust issues, it's just snapchat and if he isn't flirting back then there is nothing wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tie him up and torture tickle him till he stops cheating!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because u finish each others sentences don't trust him blindly.. keep an eye on him

0|0
    0|0
  • "I have full trust in him"

*checks his phone*

0|1
    0|0
  • Flee from him!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave his phone alone!

0|0
    0|0
  • you should start snapchat with other boys.. lol

1|0
    0|1
  • if u are worried confront him directly

0|0
    0|0
    • I did and he apologized and said he never met up w her or even flirted just that they talked and he blocked her but this is the second time it’s happened

• Dump him

0|0
    0|0
  • i would believe him

0|0
    0|0
  • You claim to trust him yet go through his phone behind his back, demand he stops talking to certain people because of your insecurity and you now hold his Snapchat password so you can control him. Have you considered that you're the one endangering your relationship?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes