What are your thoughts on dating apps?

Tinder, bumble, etc
  • They are great! It's how everyone dates these days!
    Vote A
  • So overrated! So 2 years ago!
    Vote B
  • Only good for hookups! No one finds love on a dating app!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They're a gamble. You might meet your soulmate, you might get some great sex, you might get some bad sex, you might get nothing and you might get murdered.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Let's be honest it's a great hookup option for hot guys and girls. People looking at your profile will judge you by the looks, and if you haven't got it, you might not even get a tad bit of attention.

1|2
    0|0
  • This is what i think of dating apps

1|1
    0|0
  • All depends on luck tbh. All of them do. Just because u pay money doesn't you'll find the perfect match.

0|0
    0|0
  • Human beings are not designed to do well with a lot of choices given to them. We find it difficult to choose. Now put humans in a dating website with hypercompetitive environment.. what do you get? lying, cheating, falsified information to get ahead. People that dont look like their pictures. Girls (due to the number of guys) who can't choose a guy so they resort to using it for ego boosts and rejecting every guy because she has options.. she always looks to get someone who is the best.

Dating websites work for very few people and is nearly a failed concept

1|0
    0|0
  • No one is good on them!! Only the creepy people hit me up.

1|1
    0|0
  • They work well enough when you don't feel like going out to meet people and are OK with weeding through tons of fake profiles and weird people to find a genuine person

0|0
    0|0
  • I have met every girl in the last 4 years off of dating apps and I ain't exactly pretty looking. Works for me 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like they're a catharsis for human primal instincts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Met my person there was on for an hour and then deleted it but it's great because you know the person's single so no awkward beating around the bush

0|0
    0|0
  • People who think they can get a beautiful rich "model" boyfriend/girlfriend. To many conceit people on dating apps. I met a lot of girls on dating apps, I even had some dates but I dropped them all afterwards. Weirdest people man. That's what I think about dating apps. Now I'm not saying that everyone is like that, but a lot do. They think to highly about themselves, and even highly edit pictures or pretent to be someone who they aren't. It's one big fake bullshit that leads to nowhere for the most people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really need a new opinion. Never had any luck on any dating app, ever. Nothing but scam bots.. on any of em.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it if i need to find somone to tickle torture me!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is useless for average looking people. They hardly get any right swipes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It only works for the 20% males and it's dehumanizing anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • You need to have a 4th pole option. Not worth af. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating apps are whatever you make them, although bumble is trash in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for women and shit for men

0|3
    1|0
  • Loads of crap

1|0
    0|0
  • I found my current boyfriend on tinder

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely wouldn’t do

0|0
    0|0
  • A complete waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Useless to me. I can find people IRL.

0|0
    0|0
  • They suck

0|0
    0|0
  • Gonna try it soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Superficial girls only look for attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Met my current on POF. Going on three years and have a daughter together. I mean they're alright. Just make sure he's not still on them when you two have made it official. I find that to be a problem with finding someone on a dating site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lame! not sure why people do online dating to begin with when you have legs to walk up to people

weirld we live in

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes