Does Good Or Bad Teeth Matter When Dating?

What Do You Guys Think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Makes a big difference in the overall picture, if you see a Person with good-looking teeth smile will make them instantly more attractive, while seeing someone with bad Teeth smile can be a big turn off, but you still have a chance, I was always really insecure about my teeth, because my lateral incisors never grew, after my first teeth fell out so I have just a gap between my central incisors and my canines, and i feel like it looks weird, still i managed to get a beautiful Girlfriend, that has no problem with them

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, for sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If they have teeth they just don't want to take care of, that matters. If they have naturally crooked teeth that they take care of very well, that's ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls probably care more about men's teeth than guys care about girls teeth. I've met girls that would not date guys because of their teeth/oral hygiene while I've never heard of a dude not wanting a girl over her teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes