I can get really direct and blunt sometimes for a girl? is there ever a time when it’s too much or do guys like this?

3

What Guys Said 3

• We do not like that.

We like the confidence and assertiveness, but diplomacy is in order. For instance, last week there was a G@G question from a young lady who just got dumped and she was wondering why. She called her boyfriend a "momma's boy". Now, he may have been right but you don't say something like that using such a direct and insulting phrase. Sadly, she did not get it and likely not only lost him but will have a difficult time with men in her future.

• I'd prefer a blunt and straight forward girl over one that bottles everything down. But it also depends on the guy.

• I was a gymnast so the suck it up and deal with it attitude transfers over into my personality. I can’t deal with passivity.

• I'd say the norm or the expectation is for girls to be passive, but there's no reason to change who you are to suit someone else's preference.

• Why are girls who are direct nice for a change

• Yeah smtyms its too much